Final Submission of the Paper and Source Files:
The revised versions of the accepted papers must be uploaded by 10 September 2010 for these to be published in Springer's Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI). Your final submission should include the following:
- Final camera ready paper in PDF file.
- Final camera ready paper either in Microsoft Word or LaTex file. For the LaTex file, please include the Springer class and package files.
- A signed copyright form. Click here to download copyright form.
Call For Papers
.The topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Affective and cognitive sciences for socially interactive robots
- Context awareness, expectation and intention understanding
- Design philosophies and socially appealing design methodologies
- Biomechatronics, neuro-robotics, and biomedical robotics
- Human factors and ergonomics in human-robot interactions
- Intelligent control and artificial intelligence for social robotics
- Knowledge representation, information acquisition, and decision making
- Learning, adaptation and evolution of intelligence
- Interaction and collaboration between robots, humans and environments
- Multimodal sensor fusion and communication
- Robot-ethics in human society; Interactive robotic arts
- Social acceptance and impact in the society
- Compliance, safety and compatibility in the design of social robots ''living'' with humans
- Software architecture and development tools
- Human-robot interaction and robot-robot interaction
- Models of human and animal social behavior as applied to robots
- Applications in education, entertainment and gaming
- Applications in health care and aged care
Submission of Papers:
Authors are invited to submit the complete manuscripts in PDF format. Submissions should be as per the LaTex or Word templates provided by Springer. Manuscripts are limited to ten (10) A4 size papers. The front page must contain the title of the paper, full name(s) and address(es) of the author(s) and the appropriate academic field(s).
Camera ready paper submission portal is now open, please click here to submit final paper.
Conference proceedings will be published by Springer-Verlag.
Selected papers will be invited for publication as a Special Issue in the International Journal of Social Robotics.